FCEMF Fox Cities Evangelical Ministerial Fellowship
CONSTITUTION OF THE FOX CITIES EVANGELICAL MINISTER’S FELLOWSHIP
I. NAME The name shall be “The Fox Cities Evangelical Minister’s Fellowship.”
II. PURPOSES (Amended 3/3/98)
1. To promote prayer, fellowship, and encouragement among member ministers. 2. To plan and sponsor an annual gathering of ministerium pastors and their spouses. 3. To consider an annual gathering of the ministerium churches, with a different emphasis each year. 4. To provide a united evangelical “voice” in the community when necessary.
III. FREQUENCY OF MEETINGS
1. Regular meetings shall be held the first Tuesday of each month. 2. Special meetings shall be called at the discretion of the chairman.
1. Members must agree to the statement of faith outlined in Article V. 2. Members must be willing to participate in and support programs of the fellowship. 3. Members failing to attend the regular meetings, or to support the fellowship programs for a period of three months will be contacted by a member of the Hospitality Committee to discover their intentions.
V. STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible to the inspired, the only infallible, and authoritative word of God. 2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. 3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal, tangible return in power and glory. 4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man (Amended 2/5/80), regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential. 5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. 6. We believe in the resurrection of the body of the saved and lost–they that are saved unto the resurrection of everlasting life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of everlasting damnation. (Amended 2/5/80). 7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.VI. OFFICERS
1. Officers shall be: (1) Chairman: Responsible to lead all regular and special meeting’s. (2) Chairman Elect: Responsible to lead all regular and special meetings in the absence of the chairman. Chairman elect will automatically become chairman the next year. (3) Secretary: Responsible to take minutes, read and provide members with minutes of previous meetings, notify all members of all regular and special meetings. (Amended 5/4/98). (4) Treasurer: receive and disburse all monies. (Amended 2/5/80) 2. Officers shall be elected by a simple majority of members present at the November regular meeting of the Fellowship. 3. The Executive Committee of the FCEMF will serve as the nominating committee for each election.
VII. HOSPITALITY COMMITTEE 1. The Hospitality Committee shall be composed of at least (2) members in good standing with
FCEMF. 2. Their term of office shall be for two (2) years and shall be appointed by the Executive Committee on or before the November elections. Their term shall expire on alternating years. 3. The purposes of the Hospitality Committee shall be:
(1) To compile and periodically update a packet of useful information for all incoming pastors.
(2) To initiate contact with new pastors. (3) To be in charge of all farewells for departing pastors. (4) To send an appropriate gift and/or flowers to the pastor and/or his family at the time of
death or hospitalization. (5) Oversee the prayer teams. (Amended 3/3/98) (6) Follow up on members who have been absent for some time.
1. Each program sponsored by the Fellowship shall be self-liquidating. 2. Majority vote of members present at any announced meeting shall direct payment of indebtedness.